Instrumentation and Controls
New River Electrical Corporation is a recognized leader in the electrical industry. We have expanded our service offerings to include Instrumentation and Controls. Our Instrumentation Division provides complete process control instrumentation services to a variety of industries including power, chemical, munitions, pulp/paper, water/wastewater and manufacturing.
We utilize our mobile calibration labs and N.I.S.T. certified test equipment to support your new new projects, equipment and system PMs, and calibrations. We utilize ProCal V5 for our customer database to maintain and backup customer instrument calibration records.
Our highly experienced ISA certified technicians have over one hundred years of combined service in industrial process control and instrumentation and are well-versed in the current advancements within the Instrumentation and Controls field.
Typical Instrumentation Services
- Instrument Calibration & Documentation
- System Troubleshooting & Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- New Instrumentation Installation
- Back Flow Device Testing & Certification
- In-line Flowmeter Certifications
- System Start-up Assistance
- New Construction or Modification Projects
- Shutdown/Outage Calibrations & Loop Checks
- Instrument Service Contracts
- Process Tubing Installations
- Valve Actuator Repair/Rebuild/Testing